Change of Lifestyle
A career in diving can break you out of a nine-to-five rut, or open the door to adventurous part-time or full-time possibilities. Like many careers, PADI dive professionals are envied for the lifestyles they lead. Divemasters schedule and plan dives on yachts, as do Instructors, who also get to teach. Instructor Trainers travel to the world’s most exotic locations, while PADI employees are the eyes and ears of the dive industry. What do all these people share? They are all diverse individuals who love their jobs. There are endless possibilities and paths are available to take advantage of through PADI, it only takes desire to make it happen. Why not get paid for something that you love to do anyway? With Instructor Koh Tao and Ban’s Diving we can help you make this happen.
As a PADI Member, you are a part of the most successful company in the diving instructor industry. There are more than 6300 (and growing) PADI Dive Centers and Resorts around the world, and an overwhelming majority of dive operations are PADI Members. At any given time, there are more positions available for PADI leaders than there are dive professionals to fill them. The bottom line is that whatever dive career path you choose, your PADI credentials will get you where you want to go, faster and easier.
The Change of Lifestyle Package takes you from a non-diver to a very experience diving instructor. There is no better way to start your diving career then being C.O.L.
Change of Lifestyle Package
Inclusive Package - including all diving courses from beginner to a Master Scuba Diver Trainer, All required PADI manuals plus access to free equipment rental.
From Non-diver to Experienced Instructor
Courses included in package:
- Unlimited diving for life at Ban's Diving Resort
- 2 t-shirts
- PADI Open Water Course
- PADI Advanced Open Water Course
- Emergency First Response including Emergency First Response manual
- PADI Rescue Diver Course
- PADI Divemaster Course including all required materials for PADI Divemaster Course
- PADI Assistant Instructor (PADI IDC Part 1)
- PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (PADI IDC Part 2) including all required materials in digital format for PADI Instructor Course
- PADI EFR Instructor including all required materials
- PADI Enriched Air Diver
- PADI Enriched Air Instructor including Specialty Instructor Outline
- PADI Oxygen Provider Instructor including Specialty Instructor Outline
- PADI Deep Instructor including Specialty Instructor Outline
- PADI Wreck Instructor including Specialty Instructor Outline
- PADI Night Instructor including Specialty Instructor Outline
- PADI Digital Underwater Photography Instructor including Specialty Instructor Outline
- PADI Search & Recovery Diver Instructor including Specialty Instructor Outline
- PADI Underwater Navigation Instructor including Specialty Instructor Outline
- (DIIP) Diving Internship Training
- PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer including PADI Specialty Instructor Manual DVD Version
Course Duration: 8 months
Additional PADI fees to be paid directly to PADI (Including: Divemaster Application, Instructor Exam, Instructor Application, EFR Instructor Application, 5+ x Instructor Specialties, Master Scuba Diver Trainer Application) = $2,111 AUD
AUD = Australian Dollars
Accommodation can be arranged starting from 7,000 Baht/month.
By booking the Change of Lifestyle Package, you get 2,000 Baht off the MSDT Internship !
The above all inclusive package if you already have a diver certification: